Time & Location
Jun 29, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
CLE Classroom, 348 S 5th St, Highlands, NC 28741, USA
About the Event
There is a world of apps that are designed to make your life easier and give you quick access to information and entertainment. This course will cover apps like:
- Podcasts: What are they and why would you use them?
- Books: See how easy it is to access and read books from your iPad (even audible books)
- Music: Listen to any genre and mostly for free
- News, Transportation, Fitness, Financial, Payment systems and Game Apps
- Fundamental Features like Magnifying Glass, Flashlight, Find my Car, Find my Phone and "in Case of an Emergency systems"
Location: CLE Classroom Limit: 12
Instructor: Loraine Smith has been teaching all things Apple for CLE for the last two years. Lorraine holds a BS in Financial Management from Clemson University and is an Apple Certified Business Partner.