Time & Location
May 23, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Highlands, 348 S 5th St, Highlands, NC 28741, USA
About the Event
It's time that you became familiar with the anatomy of your iPhone/iPad. in this class you will learn:
- About your home screen
- How to take Photos and View them
- How to Cut/Copy/Paste
- How to take Screenshots
- what is the Cloud and why do I need it?
- Who is Siri? How can she help me?
- Important terminology like Wifi, Location Services, Bluetooth
- What is the Control Center
Location: CLE Classroom Limit: 12
Instructor: Loraine Smith has been teaching all things Apple for CLE for the last two years. Lorraine holds a BS in Financial Management from Clemson University and is an Apple Certified Business Partner.